If you have accessed the Sacredmusicguide.com website then you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal notice and furthermore, agree that the Courts of Australia shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal notice.
Sacredmusicguide.com assumes no responsibility for any content on other websites that are linked to from Sacredmusicguide.com. Sacredmusicguide.com assumes no responsibility for any authenticity of any content that has been provided by any third party.
The material in the Sacredmusicguide.com website is owned by Sacredmusicguide.com, unless otherwise stated. For example, certain articles and photographs where the respected owners and/or contributors have been mentioned. All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be copied, broadcast or adapted.
If you wish to use the Sacredmusicguide.com logo, on an event poster/flyer then please contact info@Sacredmusicguide.com for written permission.
The Site and all material and information posted on it is provided to you “as is” without any warranties. You agree that you must evaluate and bear all risks associated with use of the Site, including those risks associated with reliance on the accuracy, thoroughness, or utility of any Content.
Although Sacredmusicguide.com does not routinely monitor the postings to the Site, Sacredmusicguide.com reserves the right (but assumes no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any User Content that comes to its attention that Sacredmusicguide.com considers in its sole discretion to be unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or other reasons
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other sites or resources. Because Sacredmusicguide.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Sacredmusicguide.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Sacredmusicguide.com may review User Content from time to time and may take steps to remove inappropriate User Content that comes to its attention; however, it engages in no routine monitoring of the Site. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgment.
You further acknowledge and agree that Sacredmusicguide.com shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such linked content, goods or services available on or through any such linked site or resource.
You agree to assume full and sole responsibility for any User Content you post to the Site, and you agree to:
1. Abide by the Community at Sacredmusicguide.com Rules for Members (which are fully incorporated into these Terms);
2. Post User Content that is relevant to and appropriate for the specific topic and designed to help people share information and supports Sacredmusicguide.com's mission of inspiring people to share their love for sacred music.
3. or are making your submission with express consent of the owner, that you have obtained all third party releases and permissions necessary for Sacredmusicguide.com’s use, and nothing you post will infringe on the rights of others;
4. Neither post nor transmit any unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive User Content, or User Content that encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or any other User Content that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy the Site, or is otherwise inappropriate;
5. Refrain from posting any personal information of your own such as your email address, phone number, address, etc., and refrain from soliciting personal information from any user.
6. Neither post nor transmit through the Site any User Content that constitutes advertising or solicitation with respect to any product or service;
7. Not post anonymously or impersonate any other person;
8. Neither use nor launch any automated means, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Sacredmusicguide.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices — but not caches or archives — of the Site and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content); and
9. Not to alter or modify any part of the Site, make no use that would interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, make no User Content available (whether through upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise) that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, and neither circumvent nor disable any security or data-protection measures implemented by Sacredmusicguide.com.